Monday, December 04, 2006

Hello♪I'll write my homework(12/4). It is already December!! Wow!!
It's really fast to pass the year!!

Have you ever eaten in a foreign restaurant?
Did you make any mistakes? Did you learn anything?

It was the first time in my life that I left Japan when I was 9years old.
I went to Hawaii with my family(mother and sister), grandmother and relative(aunt and cousins). It was a big company!! I'm sure that it was the most happy trip in my life!!
Regrettably, I don't remember the trip clearly, because it was a long time ago and I was too young to remember it. Although, we really enjoyed eating. I remember that we always ate something!!
In Hawaii, we often went to restaurants whose style were buffet.
This type of restaurants were common there, and I think there were no manners, but
I think to take a proper foods is one of the manners when it comes to buffet
regardless of countries. We should choose and take the amount of foods that we can eat and enjoy all deliciously.

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Even manners in foreign restaurants in Hiroshima are as little different. Can you think of any?

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home