Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hello, Ms. Meiki. I learned a lot of important things from this class.(1/20)

I enjoyed all of the class, especially I was impressed with the topic of wedding.
Your pictures of your wedding were very lovely and your story of wedding was interesting.
In addition., we covered food of each country. I think that to know the local and special food of each country is good to know the country.

There are a lot of differences between countries and I think it is the very interesting point.
I love to know culture and history of foreign country and I realized that it is important for us to know well our country, Japan.

I'd like to know both Japan and foreign countries more on the basis of this class.
I really enjoyed this class!Thank you very much!!

3 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

I also enjoyed the topic of wedding. Which patterns of wedding, do you hod your wedding? Western style or Japanese style?

6:01 AM  
Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Thanks so much. I enjoyed you as a student in my class, too!

10:32 PM  
Blogger HJU Teacher said...

It is now Spring 2007. Where is your homework?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home