Saturday, July 21, 2007



June 25th HOMEWORK My ideal man


I'll give you 4 characteristics for my ideal man:
personality 40%, responsible 30%, looks20%, sincere behavior toward me 10%

I give man's personality the highest priority because even if he is only really good-looking, I can't go together with him . For me, having a nice and sincere personality is a must. (However looks is also important ...)
Next, it's important that he is responsible. Actually this point has the same amount of importance as well as his personality. I like tolerant man.
Then, I want my boyfriend to love me very very very much!! Some boys sometimes pretends not to love girls and not to be interested in them very much, but Idon't like such behavior!!
I like the man who can simply express his feeling, he loves me sincerely. (Of course I also show him my affection for him. )

2 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Great graph and an interesting quality, crazy about me. I will include this one on mine, too!

5:21 AM  
Blogger nyaa said...

Maybe I know how you feel. I want my partner to love me very very very much, no matter what! You can look at my chart. :o)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home